815 Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Call 817-870-2100 or use the link below to reserve a room in the SBCA OQM room block.
Rate: $179 on rooms reserved by May 6, 2019, based on availability.
Tuesday, June 4
- 12-4 pm: SBCA Leadership Development Seminar: Leading from the Middle • Sponsored by the Emerging Leaders Committee and led by Jason Ward and Carlin Mueller, the seminar is open to leaders of all ages and experience levels. (Lunch will be served beginning at noon. The seminar will begin promptly at 1 pm.)
- 6-8:30 pm: Group Dinner at Reata Fort Worth
Wednesday, June 5
- 6:45-7:15 am: Breakfast
- 7:30-9:30 am: Tour of M&M Manufacturing/MiTek • HVAC and custom sheet metal manufacturing tour. All are invited to attend.
- 10-11:30 am: Industry Roundtable • Discussion on Industry Scope of Work Flowchart/Strategic Vision.
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 12:30-2 pm: Economic Forecast • Presented by Jacob Belk, Manager, Forecasting & Analytics, with John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- 2:30-4 pm: Digital QC Program Demonstration
- 4:30-9 pm: Team Building/Social Event/Group Dinner • Billy Bob's Texas
Thursday, June 6
- 7-7:30 am: Breakfast
- 7:30-8:30 am: Emerging Leaders Committee Meeting
- 9-11 am: SBCA Board Meeting - All are welcome!