This web page is designed to provide timely updates to members through chapter connections.
As Coronavirus continues to dominate the news, businesses may be affected in myriad ways. SBCA will continue to provide updates and how it may affect your business.
- Webinar Recording: SBCA Legal Counsel Overview of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Resources for the Structural Building Components Industry
- Daily Update: COVID-19 Coronavirus Data
- Guidance & FAQs for Employers Regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor For Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
A reminder that this website is a great tool to promote components within your market. Take advantage of the career posting functionality by adding job postings on the Manage Career Opportunities web page so they will display on the Best Way to Frame Career Opportunities web page. Read the article on Industry-Focused Job Development for more information.
- Could These Tools Help You Sell Components?
- Component-Focused Website Grows Past 14,000 Visitors!
- Component Framing Website Has More to Offer
- Industry-Focused Job Development
- ‘Ask the Builder’ Makes an Impact on 'Bestwaytoframe.com'
Sharpen Your Vision at BCMC 2020
Mark your calendars! Join us in Indianapolis, IN September 22-25, 2020 for the annual tradeshow. So far 48 exhibitors are registered to attend the show!
Most Read Articles in February
- 25% Tariff on Foreign Nails Likely to Drive Up Costs for CMs
- 84 Lumber’s Ken Kucera to Oversee All Component Manufacturing
- Pulte Acquires Integrated CM, Innovative Construction Group
- Can Structural Bamboo Replace Steel in Construction Soon?
What's Going on in Your Area?
Contact SBCA staff to share any topics of importance you want to discuss with other chapters.