SBCA Strategic Plan
The SBCA Board and committees are working with SBCA staff to narrow our short-term priorities and establish tasks that need to be implemented to begin achieving these longer-term strategic goals through member-driven Strike Force teams. At the first SBCA Open Quarterly Meeting (OQM) of 2020 in Miami, Florida, we began the process of parsing out the tasks necessary to meet those strategic goals. We divided those in attendance into five “Strike Forces,” charged with identifying and articulating those initiatives and tasks.
To learn more about the Strike Force groups, visit SBCA's Strategic Plan web page and read the following articles:
- SF 4 Succeeds in Finding New Online Training System
- SF 5 'Be Essential' Campaign Seeks Quality Workers
In-Plant Quality Control & Third-Party Quality Assurance
In the component manufacturing industry, in-plant quality control (QC) and third-party quality assurance (QA) are not the same thing. While they work well together to ensure a manufacturer has the best possible products leaving their manufacturing facility, it’s important to appreciate the ways in which QC and QA differ.
- Video: QC and QA Differ for CMs in These Key Ways
- How 160 CMs Are Materially Benefiting from In-Plant QC
- Dispelling Myths Regarding 3rd Party Inspection Requirements
- Southern Components’ Scott Ward Talks Value of Digital QC
- 5 Ways Digital QC Will Improve Decision Making and Profits
- 5 Ways Digital QC Benefits Your QC Process
What's Going on in Your Area?
Contact SBCA staff to share any topics of importance you want to discuss with other chapters.