SBCA Webinars: Supplier Series
This new webinar series was designed to provide suppliers to the structural building components industry with a platform to give a 30-minute webinar on a topic you think will be most beneficial to CMs as they navigate current industry challenges and opportunities. These are not intended to be a sales pitch for your products or services but rather should focus on new/emerging technologies or marketplace trends. Here are the basics:
- Timeslots are available on Thursdays at 1 pm Central, the same weeks as the regular SBCA webinar series.
- Scheduling will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Webinars must be scheduled and promotional materials submitted one month prior to event date to provide adequate time for promotion to CMs.
- Webinars are open to any supplier to the industry, but preference will be given to SBC Magazine program advertisers, BCMC exhibitors and SBCA members, with top priority given to those supplier members who both advertise and exhibit.
- Cost per session:
- SBCA Member that currently advertises AND has contracted to exhibit at BCMC in 2019: $100
- SBCA Member that currently advertises OR has contracted to exhibit at BCMC in 2019: $200
- SBCA Member: $500
- Non-Member: $1000
Contact staff with questions or to schedule your webinar today!