Best Practices | Customer-Centered | Quality-Focused | Simplified Requirements
SCORE provides simplified certifications that:
- Center on programs that matter most to component manufacturers’ customers.
- Maintain streamlined certification requirements and are quality focused.
- Provide immediate returns to members.
Two SCORE Designations are Available to Participants:
The plant is a member in good standing and has a year to work toward SCORE certification, and has purchased one of the packages OR has purchased the following individually:
- Access to TTT for all truss designers.
- Access to SBCA’s online QC program.
- Jobsite Packages, which are sent with every truss delivery.
The plant is a member in good standing and is compliant with all items below:
- Continuing Education: Plant fulfills ongoing TTT requirements, which can include SBCA workshops and webinars, BCMC, SBCA online training programs and other SBCA-approved programs that provide value to CMs.
- Jobsite Package: Plant purchases and sends with every truss delivery.
- Plant Tour: Plant hosts one plant tour or similar event per year.
- QC Certification: Plant is SBCA QC certified and continues to submit quarterly data files for SBCA review.
- Safety Certification: Plant meets safety program requirements, either with SBCA Operation Safety or a program reviewed and approved by SBCA staff.
- TTT Certification: Average TTT level for CM designers at a location must be 1.5 or higher.
For more information, check out the SCORE Program Overview or contact SBCA staff.