SBCA Workforce Development
SBCA’s Workforce Development (WFD) page was designed to provide information and tools for component manufacturers (CM) to find and hire prospective employees, assess promising candidates, train new employees and provide continuing education opportunities to retain existing personnel.
In addition, we have gathered case studies summarizing what CMs across the country are doing to attract and keep new talent. Consider using this video on your website and social media channels to attract people to the industry. Use this editable document to communicate the opportunities and wages in your local market – it makes a great handout for job fairs or student presentations.
What are you looking for?
- Finding and Hiring Prospective Candidates
- Assessing Prospective Candidates
- Training New Hires
- Continuing Education and Staff Retention
- Case Studies – How are Your Peers Addressing WFD?
- Post Job Openings in the Career Center (requires member login)
- Workforce Development Video